Environmental and Sustainability Assurance
Build trust with consumers by ensuring your food and fibre products are produced in a sustainable and ethical way.
The need for environmental assurance in the primary sector is rapidly growing; consumers are demanding sustainability action, regulation is increasing, and export market access increasingly requires proof of responsible production. We are building a suite of services that offer everything from compliance to showcasing best practice and proactive action. More than strictly environmental, sustainability assurance verifies progress in areas such as staff health and wellbeing, responsible procurement, good governance, and transparency. Wherever you are on your sustainability journey, we can support you through training, technical insights, or certification services.
We have a deep responsibility to do the right thing for food and the environments it comes from.
• Farm Carbon Certification with Toitū Envirocare
• ISO 14001 – Environmental management system audits and training
• Aspirational sustainability assurance for meat and wool farms via NZFAP+
• Farm sustainability-linked loan assurance with BNZ
• Environmental management system assurance for horticulture
We can work with you to create an assurance programme for your product – whether on-farm, in production facilities, or across the value chain.