- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
This course is designed to refresh and enhance your skills in applying HACCP principles to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- Codex guidelines (12 steps including preliminary information) and how these are applied to HACCP
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
Who should attend?
- Staff who work with or maintain a HACCP-based programme:
- Production/processing managers and supervisors
- Quality control and/or quality assurance staff (QA/QC)
- Technical staff
- Enhance your understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an overview of current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
We offer different training options for this course.
Public Schedule Classroom: See our selection of set course dates on our public schedule. Individuals can attend courses that are delivered in the classroom, face to face with our trainer. We supply catering for your training on the day. You will see the date and location (City + venue) beside each option to choose your preferred course to attend. We encourage you to train with your team and can offer group pricing for groups of 3 or more trainees.
Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT): Individuals can train from their home or workplace. You will see a course date and this option for some of our courses. These courses are managed in the same way our classroom courses are, however, all classes are virtual. After you register, you will receive a link to sign in to our online class prior to the course date. We suggest you are prepared for this training by checking below:
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- For VILT, it is recommended each of your trainees have their own device or laptop to engage well with the trainer.
In-house Training: We offer training in-house exclusively for your team. We can deliver in the classroom face to face, to a maximum class size of 12 trainees.
- View pricing information here for in-house rates.
Previous attendance of a recognised HACCP course. Trainees must have a basic working knowledge of HACCP principles.
You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol in our courses.
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.