- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
Wed 1 Jun 2022 Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training $459.00 + GSTTue 28 Jun 2022 Auckland - Sorrento in the Park $540.00 + GSTTue 5 Jul 2022 Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training $459.00 + GSTTue 19 Jul 2022 Auckland - Sorrento in the Park $486.00 + GST Early Bird OfferWed 20 Jul 2022 Havelock Nth/Hastings-Porters Boutique Hotel Conference Centre $486.00 + GST Early Bird OfferWed 27 Jul 2022 Napier Conference Centre & Events Centre $540.00 + GSTWed 27 Jul 2022 Christchurch - Russley Golf Club & Function Centre $486.00 + GST Early Bird Offer
The HACCP system has been developed to help manufacturers produce safe food. It is designed to help processors and manufacturers to systematically identify hazards and appropriate controls. This course takes participants through the need for HACCP, provides a brief food safety overview, and introduces the concept of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
“AsureQuality’s training is well suited to our needs. We will continue to work with AsureQuality to upskill our team in Food Safety & Quality.” Employee at George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited
What is covered?
- Importance of Food Safety
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The 12 steps including the seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
- Prerequisite programmes
- Food safety hazards
- Critical limits
Who should attend?
Those who are new to HACCP or are required to work under a HACCP programme.
- Understand the principles of HACCP as they relate to your role
- Meet the requirements of most food quality and safety standards
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
We offer different training options for this course.
Public Schedule Classroom: See our selection of set course dates on our public schedule. Individuals can attend courses that are delivered in the classroom, face to face with our trainer. We supply catering for your training on the day. You will see the date and location (City + venue) beside each option to choose your preferred course to attend. We encourage you to train with your team and can offer group pricing for groups of 3 or more trainees.
Online Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT): Individuals can train from their home or workplace. You will see a course date and this option for some of our courses. These courses are managed in the same way our classroom courses are, however, all classes are virtual. After you register, you will receive a link to sign in to our online class prior to the course date. We suggest you are prepared for this training by checking below:
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- For VILT, it is recommended each of your trainees have their own device or laptop to engage well with the trainer.
In-house Training: We offer training in-house exclusively for your team. We can deliver in the classroom face to face, to a maximum class size of 12 trainees.
- View pricing information here for in-house rates.
A non-unit based assessment is included in the course.
There is no prerequisite, however, a good understanding of food safety is advised.
It is recommended that all students with English as a second language have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
You will be required to be 18 years old or older to be able to enrol in our courses.
Please contact our team in advance if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.