- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
- No occurences are currently available.
This course is designed for individuals conducting internal audits or managing an internal audit programme. It is designed to provide auditors and prospective auditors with the skills and confidence to carry out auditing activities in a professional and technically correct manner.
An optional assessment 8084 can be completed separately (at cost) with assessment being a witnessed quality audit within their workplace. Link here for detail and cost.
“The trainer was great with the participants. He was very friendly, welcoming and made sure everyone understood the course content.” Employee at Scalzo Food Industries
What is covered?
- The principles and philosophies of quality management
- Best practice in auditing and the audit process
- The soft and hard skills used in auditing
Who should attend?
- Those who are involved in auditing and need an advanced understanding of audit practices
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Please ensure you have a stable internet connection for the session.
- Ensure you have access to a microphone and webcam
- Where possible, choose a quiet space where you are unlikely to be interrupted for the duration of your training.
- Allow 40 hours to complete pre-course work, course dates + revision day
- Learn how to apply quality management concepts within your company
- Learn the fundamental principles of quality auditing including how to define the scope of an audit and how to write the final audit report
- Understand the key roles and attributes of an auditor/lead auditor
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Unit standard 8086 – Demonstrate knowledge required for quality auditing (Level 4) (4 credits). Theoretical component to be completed on the course
- Pre-course e-learn module
The e-Learning module must be completed prior to Day 1.
The pre-course module is a compulsory requirement of the Advanced Auditing training. This provides additional evidence in order to award unit 8086 as part of course completion. To receive certification, both the pre-course e-learning and on-course theory modules must be completed and marked as competent.
Those new to auditing are advised to complete Introductory Auditing Skills
- Pre-course work, e-learn - self-managing - allow 4 hours
- 2 hours scheduled for Q&A with the trainer - usually 4 days prior to course commencement
- Day 1 - VILT (webinar session)
- Break - 1 day revision or return to normal duties
- Day 2 - VILT + (webinar + 8086 assessment)